Urgent treatment or minor injuries

If you are very unwell and have an illness or an injury that requires urgent attention, but it’s not an emergency (an emergency is when it is life-threatening), NHS 111 can make you an appointment at a local urgent treatment centre (UTC) or Minor Injuries Unit (MIU) or you can walk-in to a centre without an appointment. 

Urgent treatment centres can help with things that most people would assume need A&E such as suspected broken limbs, cuts and grazes, eye problems, bites and stings and ear and throat infections. No appointment required, opening hours are as follows: