There are a few days left to apply for a volunteering role to work alongside NHS staff to influence and improve safety within health and social care.
Patient Safety Partners (PSP) are new and evolving volunteer roles developed by NHS England to help improve patient safety. We're looking to recruit three volunteers in Hertfordshire and west Essex. The closing date to apply is next Tuesday (1 November).
Some examples of how you might be involved include:
- supporting the safety training of staff
- being part of project teams working to improve safe care in our systems
- joining quality and safety related meetings and committees
- helping develop patient safety information resources
- being involved in the implementation of the new Patient Safety Incident Response framework and supporting learning from incidents.
We can offer flexibility in the hours/days working with us, a variety of ways in which you can be involved, a full induction programme and ongoing support and training throughout your time with us.
For further information on this role please see the role description. To discuss the role further or ask for information in any other format, please email Rosie Connolly, Associate Director Quality Improvement and Patient Safety or phone 07766 232622.